Sue Askeland is currently hosting groups for autistic high schoolers, grandparents of autistic individuals and for autistic self-advocates. Please click the links for more information about how to sign up and for meeting times.
Autism Society of Iowa Support Group for High School Students with Autism
- When: Wednesday Nights at 7:00 PM
- Where: Zoom links will be sent to those registered prior to weekly meetings
- Facilitator: Sue Askeland
- Click here for more information and to register for the group.
Autism Society of Iowa Self- Advocates FB Group
- Click here to register to receive information on upcoming Self- Advocates meetings.
- Click here to join the Self-Advocates FB group.
- Online support for self-advocates to discuss issues with other self-advocates throughout Iowa
Iowa City: Grandparent Support Group
- Contact sue at firstname.lastname@example.org